I just did a bit calculation about Eggfinding with the Circulationvalues from the Itemmarket. I guess it will not be 100% accurate (Exchanged/Eaten eggs ect) but it is still an interesting Overview:
03.04.17
06.04.17
new Eggs
Chances
Yellow
23'748
25'287
1'539
13.54%
Red
22'295
23'837
1'542
13.57%
Orange
22'893
24'472
1'579
13.89%
Black
31'236
32'254
1'018
8.96%
Green
33'288
34'623
1'335
11.75%
Blue
17'328
18'482
1'154
10.15%
Pink
19'453
20'898
1'445
12.71%
Brown
12'721
13'838
1'117
9.83%
White
6'796
7'432
636
5.60%
Total new Eggs 11'365
nerd
Maybe it's just the white one being harder to see, so people don't click them?
That's what ched wants you to think.
Surely that's the find rate. What proportion do you reckon are missed?
nerd genius! Thank you Arkina for a clever and lateral take on things. :)
Egg-actly, a bit of research can't hinder.
Not sure how you did this but interesting none the less... R+
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
7 Apr 2017, 15:54 TCT · #9
Very interesting. As you said, there's some error to it, including spawned and not collected. But I always like data points, I just don't like collecting data points. Ha
By analyzing the amount in circulation
It's not so much a spawn rate as it is a "find" rate.
Ah true, i changed the titel, thx for the Hint :)
How hard are whites to see exactly? I mean they are still shiny and they arent the same white as the page
Did you factor in the eggs removed through conversion to Gold eggs?
No i did not, but maybe i can calculate them in witth the new appeared golden eggs in circulation. I will do that next time. Great Idea :)