Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Giftwrapping

Started by Eccentric [2011383] on in Missions.

1 replies · 824 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Eccentric [2011383]

Hey, n00b here. There's a mission for Duke where I have to giftwrap a parcel. How do I do that? I know it's a stupid question, but I can't find it anywhere.
Philistine [475622]

Buy some wrapping paper from the Post Office, then use it.

If you have a parcel with an item in it you will get the option to wrap it.

Then you get a wrapped gift.