I don't know how to level up or get new missions plz help
level up
Started by TheCyanFormula [2048293] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
I don't know how to level up or get new missions plz help
attack and leave people on the street, there is a good guide in the tutorials forum on how to do this
To get missions you need to be level 5
Crimes also levels you up so just continue spending your nerves & energy (to get stats) and you will level up automatically.
As for missions, you only get new mission at new day. Which is 00:00 TCT
I'd advise you to train as well as 'attack and leave', it also gives you exp towards levelling, although not as fast.Your battle stats are important! I'd suggest you rent the best property you can afford, and eat lots of lollipops before training to get your happy up further.
There are some good guides over on the "Tutorials and Guides", e.g- How to become a strong new player, might be worth reading as there may be bits of the game you don't understand or know about. I hope I don't sound patronising, but I'm still learning stuff also.
thx
To be strong u gotta buy a gold ak