Man what ya'll do with the dam zooming? All my shit is on full zoom now on my S5 Active... now I can look through the dam forums quickly for eggs, i have to actually navigate around.... bring that shit back!! Lol or don't.....
WTF???!!!???
Started by Rogue816 [1007177] on in API Development.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 72 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- IceBlueFire [776] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Uhhh... What? This definitely isn't the right forum for this topic, but i can't tell if this is supposed to be a bug report or not...
Man what ya'll do with the dam zooming? All my shit is on full zoom now on my S5 Active... now I can look through the dam forums quickly for eggs, i have to actually navigate around.... bring that shit back!! Lol or don't.....
Uhhh... What? This definitely isn't the right forum for this topic, but i can't tell if this is supposed to be a bug report or not...
Would you be able to get a screenshot? Can use https://imgbb.com/ on mobile for that! :)
(can't help if we can't see what the issue is!)
https://ibb.co/gvT1Fk
Yeah, I'm not fond of the Mobile option, before the fixes of the attack on the server I used to be able to zoom in and out, and now I'm just on full zoom in.... it just makes it a pain, when looking for eggs, or anything else cause....
This isn't the right place for this, also it's quite obvious that you are very frustrated but in the future try explaining clearly and in detail the exact problem you are having otherwise you won't get the replies you need.
Using the desktop version on your mobile will cause issues with the UI probably. Its intended use is for desktop afterall, that's why the mobile option exists, it's the solution to issues like this.
Are you saying the mobile version is zoomed in? or the desktop version? Also it's worth mentioning eggs are easy to find on the mobile version (from my experience), so you gain no advantage when using the desktop version.
Well now it's back to normal where I can zoom in and out, but before it was stuck on full zoom... I like the desktop version cause I can zoom out and see almost the whole page without having to go back and forth all I had to do was scroll down and look for the eggs :-)... it did it again a few days ago as well and it's isn't just here it was stuck on zoom on everything else so I'm sure it was a update or something that messed with my manual zoom settings l....
Try using your desktop version. And if it happens on a desktop / laptop ctrl + 0 will set everything back to normal size.