Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The wisher

Started by Nickthefox [2026919] on in Roleplay.

26 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Nickthefox [2026919]

The whole purpose of this is similar to corrupted wishes, but it also lets you use and example after your wishes, so be careful, and one person grants another person wish, and please, be creative, so, the first person to post in here will start this crazy train



*You are sitting at a table, surrounded by other locals of torn, all wondering what this place is* Hey, you, any clue what we are doing here? *a hooded figure sitting across from you finally speaks, breaking the silence*
IDrayton [2031913]

*Raises an eyebrow* I may or may not be connected on how you got here. If you wanna know the answer, all you got to do is learn how things work here.

I wish for you to be more observant.
Nickthefox [2026919]

*I grip the table...and stare at you..then shake my head...and writing appears on the table...saying "play nice"* really? I wish for you to be more considerate of others before making those kinds of wishes.
IDrayton [2031913]

Do you know that I was considerate right from the start huh? Well anyway, take this $5000 as your stomach roars every now and then. Before you leave never look a bird in the eye or... *gives him $5000 and leaves*

I wish this is not our last meeting
Nickthefox [2026919]

Because if I'm here, so are you...so wish granting?...I'm getting the feeling that they can back fire slightly, tell you what, you stay here with me for a little, long enough for us to grant a hand full of wishes and all that stuff I guess, I'll let you leave, deal?
IDrayton [2031913]

They do backfire sometimes but I need to hurry. I have to go somewhere else and besides, I've told you all you need to know.

I wish you would let me go
IDrayton [2031913]

Don't worry. I will return here after a week. For now just wait for the "others" to come here, introduce them for me would ya?

Also, smile it makes you look good. *leaves*