Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HOLY SMOKES!!

Started by TankTyson [1950202] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 330 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
44
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

TankTyson [1950202]

I just realized how valuable winning the lottery or slots can be. If it is 6 billion, that's like winning $1,000 RL money!! Seeing this makes me want to win even more!!
TankTyson [1950202]

Yes, I buy DP's 25 at a time and trade them for Torn $$ to pawn shop for 24 mil each. So yeah I buy Torn $$$ with real life money.
Lewis [1312721]

I would pay $1000 for DPs! well, £1000 actually.

£1000 in DPs is $7,750,000,000 TCD.

Might even get a fancy blue username too [:love_chemistry:] .
-DELTA- [2036372]

I should bloody well hope so for dropping a whole G in Cheds palms! I personally feel it should be a shiny gold name for that kinda dosh.