I've come to learn a little bit about myself through this game, albeit I don't quite know if I have a gambling addiction or simply can't handle losing... anyone have some insight?
Gambling Addiction
Started by BlackMammoth [2042722] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I've come to learn a little bit about myself through this game, albeit I don't quite know if I have a gambling addiction or simply can't handle losing... anyone have some insight?
No one likes losing?...... I just bet 2 weeks worth of hard researched tips on Arsenal and lost it all. It's part of gambling, you just have to accept your loses. Learn from them and move on man
If you are losing money you want to spend doing something else then you have a gambling addiction.
People who dont have a gambling addiction have enough play money to train their stats if they want ie xanax and energy refills with points. They have enough play money to buy all the weapons and armour and house they want and if they dont they have the discipline to save up.
If you have no play money but there is lots of stuff you want to buy and you gamble everyday then you have a gambling addiction.