I think would be great I get yelled at in my faction for not keeping it PG
Private group chats
Started by screwyou [1552953] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I think would be great I get yelled at in my faction for not keeping it PG
It's because your a perv lol
Lol I know but a bunch of us are if we have a place we can do whatever on it and not annoy other people it would be great
Group chats are in the works last I knew.
In the mean time, Discord, Skype, IRC, Facebook group messages, emails, TeamSpeak are all good alternatives.