Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tips for thought!

Started by lukie [743426] on in Gambling.

4 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
lukie [743426]

Just a question.

would people be willing to pay for solid researched tips? I bet IRL pretty seriously, I will provide write-up's for each tip I post. There will be a weekly fee to join and if you don't win your fee back you'll get it refunded? I'm that certain my bets will win. I jumped from 25M to 900M in a matter of 2 weeks in the bookies. Horse racing and Football(Soccer) is preferred sport. But it is not limited to hockey or baseball either.

How does that sound? Or would people just prefer to go off the free run forum tips?


M4V3R1CK [1689397]

I would be willing to give it a go if these bet were researched and evidence brought forward was done by yourself and not just taken from some betting website, could you give an example of a tip?