I have looked over the toolbar and looked through the Forums, nobody uses "spoilers"= hiding a great amount of information in "spoilers"
Are there maybe a code available to use or isn't it available?
Thank you for your time.
wut???
A lot of forums have text you can hide until clicked on. This can be used to hide the answer of a joke at first etc
Hmm where would you need/want this?
I'd be extremely annoyed if this was part of the general forums but I'm guessing you'd want this in the role play forum?
Some people make the text white to achieve something similar to what you're describing.
Meow?
Nope, I cant seem to get a show/hide button working on here.
Yes, it is when I have to make a huge list of things to explain something to someone and it clutters the thread.
Example:
Room 1 = $500
Room 2 = $1000
Room 3 = $ 2000
Room 4 = $ 3000
Room 5 = $ 5000
Room 6 = $ 7000
Room 7 = $ 10 000
Room 8 = $ 12 000
Room 9 = $ 15 000
Room 10 = $ 20 000
Room 11 = $ 25 000
Room 12 = $ 30 000
Room 13 = $ 35 000
Room 14 = $ 40 000
Room 15 = $ 45 000
Room 16 = $50 000
Room 17 = $ 100 000
Room 18 = $ 150 000
Tower Room = $ 200 000
I would rather have had this in a spoiler, hidden away so that it doesn't take up too much space or clutter anything.
The same goes for hidden information, keeping scores for players or their RPG stats.
Example:
Update:
For participation in Chapter 1 Introduction each participant receives 50 EXP points.
EXP Level Inventory
Deriah 600/ 1000 1 greenpill - USED
R6_Fuze 400/ 1000 1 telephone card
Volta 300/ 1000 1 green pill
DeadmanWonder 0 / 1000 1 -
StrayDog09 550/ 1000 1 telephone card - USED
Jackerybean 900/ 1000 1 hairpin
Brittannica 400 / 1000 1 blue pill - USED
STR INT DEX CHR LUCK SANITY
Deriah Psychopath 10 15 10 10 10 -6 + 1
R6_Fuze Schizophrenia 10 10 10 10 15 -4
Volta Phobia 15 10 10 10 10 -2
DeadmanWonder Psychopath 10 15 10 10 10 -6
StrayDog09 Psychopath 10 15 10 10 10 -6
Jackerybean Sociopath 10 10 10 15 10 -5
Brittannica Sociopath 10 10 +1 10 15 10 -5
That will definitely be better in a spoiler, don't you agree?
Do you understand better now? Look to the post above. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes, thank you, I know about this, have used it, but what I am talking about is information I have written myself, now I have to store this information somewhere, and link it each time. My storage space would be used up very quickly.
Why not, it will neaten up a lot of written information, like LISTS........?
And of course...
You don't need to use it, if you don't want to.
Seems pretty useful to me. Go and post this into the suggestions forum.
Anyone who sends me this no. will get a 100k : 2017
Yes please. the lore of Torn is so deep... I hate when people spoil it