No eggs in three days
Easter Eggs stopped spawning?
Started by Ashanie [792035] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
No eggs in three days
Same situation no eggs in 3 days.
Non in 2-3 days unless i missed one, not to worry either way, weather is lovely out :)
Is this a bug or is it intention? I don't care what "last year" was, things have been changing rapidly.
Posting here, nearly 4 days without an egg. I'm sure it's just luck of the draw but just in case
no eggs here in the past couple days and I was getting 1-2 per day prior to that
samesies
Same. Several the first few days then none... and here I was thinking it was different from last year since it was slower then.
3d no egg
I had nothing for days but then today I had 2 spawn. One I missed on tablet then the other I got on computer.
Same here, don't know exactly since when, but not a single egg has shown up for a long time here, 3-4 days maybe more..
no eggs in at least 2 days. I'm very active, so that shouldn't be an issue. I understand if there's a set spawn rate, but I think the comments here bear out that even if the ratios remain the same, we have more fun finding more eggs. This will likely dramatically de-value eggs in the market, but they are not a significant money maker for anyone so it won't hurt the economy.
Show us some love Ched, make it rain eggs. At heart we're just kids (regardless of actual age) and we just want to have fun and find a bunch of eggs. If ratios are constant, the rewards will remain the same.
I haven't found eggs in like 4 days at least... and it seems my place in the event rankings has stagnated and not moved much despite this.
SO I DUNNO. But I notice the status of this thread is confirmed! [:hushed:]
same here 3 days
I have the memory of a elephant :P
This happens every year. I went a few days without a egg. But good news they are back today i just found one a few minutes ago.
Same here...found an egg 5 minutes ago.
Been a couple days for me but, then again I haven't spent much time looking... been in the RL finding Morel Mushrooms :-)
yeah, me too. i got a bunch, like 1 or 2 per day from the beginning. but the last 2 days ive seen nothing. Maybe its random numbers, maybe its not i dunno. hard to tell. i also thought it was wierd that i was like 98%/11 eggs so easily with no awareness merits.
Havent found any in a few days now. Same with city finds. Might be just RNG. But still..
I've nearly been here a whole day, and still haven't seen any. :D
Cry