I just found one on this thread
Easter Eggs stopped spawning?
Started by Ashanie [792035] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I just found one on this thread
Nothing for me in 3 days and longer for my spouse.
I think the more eggs you have, the lower the chances of one spawning, same as last year.
havent seen any since monday... given up
havent seen any in several days
Nothing for at least two days.
Just found one, after a few days.
I saw 1 black egg in 3 days and I wasn't even able to click it lol. no other eggs appeared.
I'm active all day by the way
yeah the city finds nerf sucks
no spawn for last 3-4 days - in spite of doing multiple activities and visiting multiple pages and different sections - NOTHING AT ALL!!!!
first 3 days: 8 eggs
since then: ZERO
this is probably a bug givent he amount of people reporting this
Same lol. Haven't found any in 2 days then found 1 just above your name on this thread.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Just found a blue one in the forums.
the Egg Hunt is messed up because its been setup as a competition for shop tokens. so its being nerfed because of the shop tokens.
this should be a fun event, where everyone gets involved no matter how active or inactive the players are. it makes up the community spirit, people that don't usually chat in chat, post there finds and are happy to be part of the event.
Why, Ho why does everything in Torn have to be a competition,
Congratulations, you found a Blue Egg!
since this bug thread has been marked as closed, I have found an egg 1 minute ago
mee too.. been looking for 3.4 days.. havent seen once
i got 6 eggs. and the last i found was on 11th april 2017
just found one
just found one