Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free

Started by -Ag3nt- [1196263] on in Graphics.

71 replies · 766 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
72
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

-Ag3nt- [1196263]

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

---



Script inspired me to make some graphics so free customs. Could do 100. Might only do one. Regardless at least one free graphic will be made. You can make multiple request but only one request per post or the theme/request will be completely ignored.



Also these graphics will be considered done as per my vision. If you want edits feel free to ask but just know I reserve the right to decline the edits in any event. Have a problem with it, get over it... It's free.

Some will love my work, some will hate it. Bottom line, I don't care.



Love Yours Truly,

Agent



ARCHIVE:

[image: i.imgur.com]
Script [1547879]

Love the bottom line. I go first.

Theme: "A loser hides behind. A mask of my disguise"

Make whatever pops in your head first. After 6 years i can finally get an Ag3nt art work :')
dESTROYS [67441]

I would like a "friend of destroys" signature, never had one.

Something classy, like my profile picture or my faction's signature.

Horizontal format would work best.

:)
Lewis [1312721]

I see you have a lot of requests already, but if you're open to take more then I would love a sig containing any marvel super hero. I don't mind which hero, and I would like it to be heavily influenced by "Your style" - whatever that may be :).