Thanks for appreciation
Delete please
Started by Trucker_Liam [1608058] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Thanks for appreciation
Awesome. What rank? :D
Hats off to you dude
Power! LOL another new player with more stats than me :P
#900
how did you do that can u help me? mine is only 5k
very nice :)
Woohoo! *want*
grats on the stats
You suck! Errrr sorry typo, I meant to say congrats and to think you thought it would take forever to get your dex up to par.
That balance takes so much dedication when it's so easy to whore them >.
congrats
one question - in the first months, ya trained with edvds n xanax? when ya started to use FHCs ?
im curious because i keep trainin with edvds n xanax. have 420k stats n 91 days old n soon ill start usin FHCs
You're still a #noob
When I started I never had much help in regards to free money so I used xtc when training then moved to xanax as soon as I could
What he said. Congrats!
very nice.........congrats
Gratz
Awesome,Congrats!
Congratulations
Grats man, nice milestone!