Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

$1 billion competition

Started by Bmista [633872] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Bmista [633872]

I'm terribly sorry if this is not allowed

I an looking to start a competition to see who can create for me the best Youtube channel art and channel icon

i will provide you the name of my channel in a private message so that it doesn't seem like I'm trying to promote myself or anything because i'm sure that is definitely against the rules. If this whole thing is against the rules then please forgive me and graveyard this thread immediately.

On the other hand, if this is allowed i look forward to seeing your entries.