Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Not Loading Correctly

Started by Teardrop [275993] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Philistine [475622]

IE 10 hasn't been supported for years has it?

Even IE 11 has reached end of life in favor of Edge now last I checked, and on 7 they simply ignore it now.
Teardrop [275993]

It was working fine yesterday I logged in at 3pm with no issues so perhaps a update was done or something changed in the background
dmitriyz [1990187]

Just tried to reproduce in IE 9, 10, 11 and it worked fine. Can you check it again, please? I guess that was fixed during the last release. Thanks