mission is to successfully my skroblai and send money back, I have attempted twice but it still won't complete. It doesn't even register the mug in the mission hub.
Mission
Started by The_Cake [202282] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
mission is to successfully my skroblai and send money back, I have attempted twice but it still won't complete. It doesn't even register the mug in the mission hub.
I see the first time you got nothing but sent 100k?
The second time looks ok. Passing to aurel1 to check.
Yeah, I didn't know if they genuinely had nothing or was under mug protection
Fixed.
If he's under mug protection then you need to wait a bit and try again later. Don't send him random cash amounts.
Not sure if that's the cause though since you're saying nothing has registered.