Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Driver Skill

Started by BusinessBunny [1995179] on in Racing.

23 replies · 757 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

BusinessBunny [1995179]

I just Hit A Class Today. My Driver skill is at 4.82, which i know is really noobish. Im just wondering what all your skills are at
calgon33 [381788]

just moved to A-class today, my driving skill is 6.49, I don't even know if that is high or low, lost on all this, guess I need to read more, but, I was able to take 107 racing points with me, now, I just have to pick out a class A car
Badkitteh [1168946]

6.00 on the nose and I've been in Class A since before 2014, just back as an active player. I win maybe 30-40% of races , provided Ipick the right car.

calgon33 that's a pretty decent skill level to begin class A at. I'd recommend the super cheap and versatile Honda. Check out the stats and it's obviously the best choice for someone with just one car, as it can handle pretty much all the courses well, depending on your outfitting choice.
Storm_Fur [2027741]

I started racing about two and a half weeks ago, I have 1.95 driver skill and I mainly use the Vauxhall Astra for the D class races.
Jibblets [2058538]

Does it increase your driver skill when you get your driver's licence? I started yesterday an am only at 1.2... looking for a quick boost
Peppwyl [2014878]

Nope sorry, the only thing that will give you a boost to your skill is more racing. It's slow going but keep at it, remember this game is a marathon not a sprint.


Jibblets [2058538]

I am noticing that.. that's okay I love stat building games, slow or not. Thanks for the advice!