Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Strange occurrence when attacking.

Started by DamienFox [239020] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

popandopulo [1414133] ×1

DamienFox [239020]

So I've come across someone, that when I attack them, instead of the usual human anatomy image, I'm getting an image of a dressed up gangster with a gun. Can anyone tell me what's going on here?
Lonestar [1151936]

Just looked and confirmed - its a 1920's prohibition era type gangster instead of the usual body picture. No idea whats happening there lol