Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Access Denied on forums title

Started by Dash [3901] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Dash [3901]

This is a small bug really and is mostly a UI quirk but when I go to the forums the title (displayed on chrome in the text that shows up on the tab) reads "Access Denied".



I thought it was odd, when switching through tabs that it said that and can't imagine it as anything else than a bug. It must be denying me access to some hidden forum, I suppose.



The title isn't consistent with the rest of the game. :)