Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Icons missing

Started by TheAddict [1862640] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
TheAddict [1862640]

Recently I have been traveling so I haven't had the chance to look at these icons but I looked and they are all missing o__o for some reason it happenns on all pages. Is this a glitch? Not sure what to think of it.

[image: i1066.photobucket.com]



When I mean the icons, I mean the icons at the top left just under "Information" and above my name "Vickey"