Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HIRE/FIRE

Started by InvisiBILLYtee [258760] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

InvisiBILLYtee [258760]

"You cannot hire staff for a property which has unpaid upkeep costs."

For months I've been trying to fire my staff at my private island and I keep getting this message. I currently can't afford them, but keep going further into debt, I'm unable to fire them/ move into another property until this debt is paid. I was told by HavokGDI to post this in the bugs to maybe look into this issue.



Thanks!
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

So I am not sure if this is a bug or not. Maybe something that should be changed. As I understand it if the debt is not paid happy will go down and Duke will take over the debt at some point. However If someone cannot keep paying what they owe shouldn't they be able to fire some staff (still keep the debt) to help get out of the hole?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Thanks, I've changed the system now so if you are removing ALL of your staff, you will be able to even if you have unpaid fees. I've done this for your account.