Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Egg

Started by Tal [90007] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Tal [90007]

Good afternoon,

Was at the items page when 2 eggs spawned (one red and one black). I clicked the red egg and before I closed the popup that said I had found a red egg I clicked the black one. Both of the eggs disappeared but only the red one was credited.

Regards,

Tal