Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost Tokens for Easter Eggs?

Started by Judea [1609308] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Judea [1609308]

Page is showing 10 Tokens expected, but when I access Token Shop it says 0 Tokens available. I did put my gold eggs in my display cabinet - perhaps I did this too early?

I put the gold eggs back into my Items, but hasn't made any difference.