I'm being constantly hospitalized by various people and I never get a chance to go do something. Is there any way to stop this?
Help!
Started by Chlorophyllius [1973705] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I'm being constantly hospitalized by various people and I never get a chance to go do something. Is there any way to stop this?
quit faction. train. then train. and then train again. train and train until you succeed.
Well I can't do that if I'm being constantly attacked.
You can still train while being hospitalized. Its just part of the game everyone else deals with the same issues. Just power level too 15 stack/fly to avoid hosps.
Maybe change your honour bar also, don't people get a merit for beating someone with that one you are using now?