I'm trying to set up a torn stats account(if you're not using it u should)but it says that I need an api key...what does that mean?
API key???
Started by Manhunterv0 [2059655] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I'm trying to set up a torn stats account(if you're not using it u should)but it says that I need an api key...what does that mean?
Go to settings and in the API key section it'll tell you what yours is
Goto settings, look towards the bottom it should be the 5th option from the bottom.
It's just your personal key used to get your account information such as current energy, current nerve etc. It is secure and won't share any of your private details like login and password.
It's safe, both DoctorN and Tornstats use it.
Don't forget to be careful of who you share your API key with (if anyone) as they'll be able to see anything in your account (events, battle stats, e.t.c.) DoctorN and Tornstats are perfectly safe, of course!
Should be in Q&A section
moved
k thx guys