Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

World War Torn

Started by Mat-Senpai [952164] on in Graveyard.

132 replies · 2.57k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 133 / 133 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Mat-Senpai [952164]

Great input from someone who does **** all warring :o

edit: so far it looks like JFA vs SA/FTW/DEHT/Relentless and IBB

I'm sure this'll change but odd comments indeed when you consider it.
Nihar [1152433]

DJ_ Got a point.

I am still waiting for you to send me some FHCs I am running low >.

But Yeah its crazy blood shed in here.


DJ__ [268095]

Surely you need to be sending me FHC's! Promise I wont train with them.

Ive even gone to rehab as some IBB were slapping me up, damn smokes and vicos. [:evil:]
Mike [911406]

I've been top 20/top 10 in many factions, HV and JFB included.

I was in Vegas years ago too.

But I do **** all warring? K. Just because I haven't been involved in modern wars much (I've been inactive a few years) doesn't mean i've done **** all warring.

This is the problem with JFA.. all you guys talk shit, but have nothing to back it up. I just rekt you in global and you had to resort to calling me a **** boi? lmfao. Stop talking shit and maybe everyone would stop hating you. You guys look like the special- ed classroom
Mat-Senpai [952164]

Stats go back to 2009 from what i'm told, i'm sure in your head you've done some amazing stuff and i seriously congrats you on that. That being said even I haven't done a lot of warring compared to the top people so don't feel too bad bud.

maybe take some time too cool off ye? I just want to have a good discussion =[
Mike [911406]

No, but global is only okay to bring facts from when Ched says something? Nah fam.. I did warring years ago before stats were wiped.
Franky [1529693]

And to think all of this could have been avoided if they just left our land alone. Would we want it any other way? No chance. Let the good times roll
Mat-Senpai [952164]

mike, pls calm, you're welcome to take it to my mail if you're rather upset with me for whatever reason if that helps but lets get back on topic ye?
Scootaloo [1590427]

Interesting seeing One Punch get asked not to interfere and then JFA getting guests from all over.



Good luck IBB, you'll need it.