you got it all wrong the whole of torn is against SA DAMN IT!
World War Torn
Started by Mat-Senpai [952164] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 133 / 133 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
you got it all wrong the whole of torn is against SA DAMN IT!
Just fer everyone
Yeah but Myhedin is in there so they're pretty ****ed now...
The servers only lag when Z dusts off his old school chaining computer;-)
I mean we can hardly call it IBB too - it's world war torn, keep up ;)
The big difference is, most of the "JFA" wall keepers, for lack of a better word, are not from JFA whereas ours all are. Hmm...
seems fair, not a single person from IBB has hit me off the wall and over 10 people have (groups)
I hit you off the wall...
I'm not trying to interfere, but I saw my faction mentioned and I wanted to post this:
[image: i.imgur.com]
hardly top 10...
Start of war:
Mar 02, 2017 12:00:00 PM
End of war:
Mar 09, 2017 12:00:00 PM
[:laughing:]
This war is cheds wet dream
phahahahahahaha
- 26/04/174:41:20 PMFranky hospitalized Mat-Senpai (+5.05 respect)
Still loving the war. Good thread
Mentions: Franky [1529693] · Mat-Senpai [952164]
You just made my day!! :D
Post the screenshot from the first war, I was fully inactive during that war.. I had IRL things going on. I let Thrie and udontwanna know before the war. So..... ????
Why is there 3 thread about the same general topic? We should consolidate all of the JFA whining into one thread. Its a little watered down over the three threads.
nice post which had no whining in it :)
Nope, trying to help you guys be more efficient. Its advice more then anything, but didnt expect anyone from JFA to have a functional brain :)))
The only whining I've seen is from people mad that we have guests well after the fact that it was already a gang bang on JFA from IBB and friends. Most of us here don't mind a good gang bang but IBB forgot the lube and my ass is getting a tad sore.