Selling runaways pm me ATTENTION I am in need of SOCIAL SERVICES PM ME 10m payment Alright I need you to find somone who is BUYING runaways for 1m per I can run from anyone even invincibles send me the name of the person and on my first pay check I will send you 10m
Selling RUNAWAYS
Started by 1969837 [1969837] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 14 / 100
- Engagement score
- 20 / 100
Selling runaways pm me ATTENTION I am in need of SOCIAL SERVICES PM ME 10m payment Alright I need you to find somone who is BUYING runaways for 1m per I can run from anyone even invincibles send me the name of the person and on my first pay check I will send you 10m