IBB vs JFA territory war. FTW & Relentless join in
Started by Has [1164812] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 867 / 867 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
How exactly am I whining? I said I think we are doing pretty well - not a single whine in there!
It's a common catchphrase you guys use, "getting hit by 39th, MM, SA, FTW, AND IBB" or "8v1".
After 30 pages, we ****ing get it. It's you guys against the world. You guys are the victims, also helping old Ched by exploiting bugs on the wall. But hey, at the end of the day it's 8v1.
Rofl mat... yesterday there were 10 guests (0 days in faction) 90+ on JFAs wall.
What is your point
Well there's already JFA JFB JFC, so JFD would fit the pattern. xb
Actually, deffo not a whine. Its actually quite good fun. At least I find it that way.
I admit that I don't like territories one little bit and would rather be chaining but not moaning as its part of the game that I choose to play!
Can't exactly compare BB - SIF - Tez - Mikk to what they were getting, their highest guest was cindy with like 15b, lol.
and JFC2....lold when I noticed it yesterday
why its still 8 vs 1
when you have guests from jfk(more coming)+ all jfx +mnc fighting along you
What I find funny is that through this 30 page thread you've been talking alot of shit for someone thats 3.8k days played and 120 xan taken, irrelevant much?
[image: i.imgur.com]
How do you respond to someone who measure relevance in Xanax taken? Go back to the Mnc troll school you suck.
Well I only spoke out when my faction was brought in, maybe 10 posts in 30 pages; that's a lot of shit talking I did :O.
And you point is? I don't play much? Yet you played 93 days out of 221. Maybe step outside and smell the fresh air instead flexing those tiny virtual muscles.
grind has 15b and sen has 30b+. sticky is also out there with around 15b. All of them joined before bb and sif iirc. Just wanted to put it out there.
one look at his profile tells the story, 3.8k days played 121 xan taken, Highest Level Beaten 50. Sorry i'll screenshot his entire profile next time so you wont get triggered.
OMG lol
You also forgot how many times I flew to China and the amount of money made through muggings, boy do I suck.
That is fascinating, but how would his stats and a screenshot of those affect his relevance in the forums and if you trigger me or not?
As of now, JFA needs to keep a lead of 4.44 members on the wall to win over the territory in time... Looks bleak..
Indeed. But he also forgot that sold items in your bazaar also affect your relevance both in the forums and IRL libido. It´s all connected to the ongoing alien invasion.