I have a mission to attack someone in SA with so much defense I cant damage them. My friend cant join the attack because the person wasnt active recently. It seems only I can. Is there a possible way to do this? Please help me out.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I have a mission to attack someone in SA with so much defense I cant damage them. My friend cant join the attack because the person wasnt active recently. It seems only I can. Is there a possible way to do this? Please help me out.
To fight well you must train all 4 stats. It doesnt have to be equal but you need all 4. If your strength is tiny that is no good.
Good weapons help a lot as well with fighting, high damage and high accuracy ratings.
Dont do mission when on xanax cooldown.
There is a lot of other stuff which can help with fighting as well ie temporary weapons to name 1.
To actually answer your question, No. You can try equipping Epinephrine and see if that helps, also go and rehab before flying to SA to make sure you're 100% drug free. Thats pretty much all you can do - unless you want to reset merits and add +30% to your strength
take a vic before you travel as well.