Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

selling long term losses *Busy*

Started by _BatGirl_ [1744535] on in Attacking.

7 replies · 183 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
_BatGirl_ [1744535]

Currently in process of completing a contract, estimated time of completion "longterm Busy"



not taking anymore requests at this time due to running a faction :)





i'm looking for a couple of people who are willing to hire me long term for losses, I am very good and trustworthy. I charge 300k per and will do roughly 30-40 a day. I buy all drugs and med kits, all you have to do it send money. unless I OD or have irl event, in which case i'll send you a mail telling you about delay

Another plus of working with me is you get a receipt of each attack if you pay ahead in bulk. I have done this for long periods before and worked great. build up trust and ppl sent me 10mil then 20mil then even 100mil. after each attack I would send them their remaining balance so they can double check.

this way the buyer saves time not having to look through all events and calculating because I do it all. also any mistakes on my part get a free round of attacks as this means i'm more careful :)

i know it takes a while to trust new ppl on here but if you are looking for long term no hassle losses i'm right for you. i don't like training or fighting or all that stuff and this is quickest way to make money so i can run better companies ^.^

mail or respond, i'll try and find references for ppl who are interested :)
__monk__ [1124215]

^^Done hundreds for me! Reliable and they provide a statement of how many hits they do along with what you have paid which makes things easy.