why have it? i wrote a long paragraph or more then realized. what i was thinking and decided to see what others think.
global talk?
Started by soko [420562] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 4 likes ·
It works whenever i don't get those "Connecting to server" messages if that counts.
why have it? i wrote a long paragraph or more then realized. what i was thinking and decided to see what others think.
What?
Well, it's running so yes it works.
I don't get why people are negative about Global Chat. I don't use it but I can live with it..
It works whenever i don't get those "Connecting to server" messages if that counts.
Anyone here for the chicks...I hope you like chicks with dicks, cause...
I'm here for the chicks, and I have three!!! I love them and they love me!!
OMG I hope Woll sees this!!!
I haven't seen the global chat yet so i don't know but those options seem pretty ridiculous for any chat.
its pointless ...
i dont even use trade chat much and i have sold more stuff on my bazaar than anyone else in the game.
WTF is "global talk"?
wat
Whats wrong with Global? I find it quite amusing.
Global chat was fun I miss it. T_T
Yeah, I was pondering that since this thread was made.
Still don't know, but I am offended anyways.
you should listen to liliac man.They do covers of Dio,Metallica,Ozzy and Black Sabbath