Maybe I'm strange but I do rather enjoy the deranged rants & raves via direct message
He's the latest who started a chat then blocked me..
Collete: O hai
the_snail: hi, have you put me in the hospital ?
Collete: why yes I have
Collete: Attacks won:12,528
Collete: Bounties placed:15,203 Spent on bounties:$2,424,929,108
Collete: my faction is warring next weekend
Collete: shall we add yours
Collete: and tell all of your faction as we beat on them
Collete: to blame you
Collete: the_snail was added to your blacklist. Description f**k his game up and make his faction hate him
Collete: Collete hit PopSkull with his Dual Samurai Swords in the groin for 2120
the_snail: Okay I'm moving here - https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=36140 anyways
Collete: sure dude they dont accept morons
Collete: let me know when they accept you
Collete: you been naughty
Collete: you really are thick as shit
the_snail: gosh your really hurting my feelings now...
Collete: strokes your face
Collete: my little pretty
Collete: licks
Collete: you want to start shit u cant finnish
the_snail: so whats your beef then ?
Collete: I beat up factions for fun
Collete: especially ones that have little shits in them
Collete: bothering someone I know
Collete: now think about it
the_snail: if your white knighting princess d, she attacked 1st & back it up with abusive messages
Collete: dude I know all about you
the_snail: cool
Collete: and Im not a white knight Im a c**t
Collete: you , your spouse , your faction
Collete: are all f**ked now
Collete: I was beating up the 39th faction yesterday no its your turn
Collete: https://www.torn.com/news.php?ID=258
the_snail: cool, this make the game even more fun!
Collete: I know its great we can braid each others hair and shit
the_snail: yay!
Collete: hope you can find your spouse a new job
the_snail: not my problem
Collete: heal out I want to taser you sweety
the_snail: send us a bunch of grapes & it might speed things up ?
Collete: you want me to pop them in youre mouth too ?
the_snail: yes, peeled too
Collete: Im sure u like the skin
Collete: PopSkull: Wanna join u Collete: sorry no
Collete: geez he already wants to quit your faction and join mine
the_snail: me too!
Collete: first the hazing
the_snail: sure its all part of the fun
Collete: then the ritual purification
the_snail: shall I ready the the dyson?
Collete: they you wear the robe of initation actually a millwall jersey
the_snail: there weird & there's taking things a bit too far...
Collete: see you aint hard at all
the_snail: hey I'm fully erect!
Collete: your spouse fell over
Collete: cant wait to spent quality time with youre faction leaders
the_snail: clippity clop, the white knight rides into town
Collete: please enlighten me how the faction you are in is elite ?
Collete: feel free to ask in global if Im a white knight or a c**t
Collete: I see you spend real money on this game lol
Collete: anyhow thats enough chit chat we no longer need to chat anymore we got lawn bowls to play
User has blocked you
If anyone can do better, pls don't be shy