You do come across as a bit of a ****.
Nutters & Torn
Started by Blucifer [1971085] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 113 / 113 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You do come across as a bit of a ****.
he beating the whole faction and still the faction he was warring for lost??
sounds like too much bragging.........................
don't get it,
but that's a smashing jumper!
this collete person seems really depressed
and he has a mouth that writes checks which his ass cannot cash..............
It's not collete that started it. It's https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1971085 the_snail. The mingebag who likes to stalk women.
Mentions: Blucifer [1971085]
Collete is the biggest white knight in Torn.. Every time I see him he's jumping to the rescue of a different damsel in distress lmao. What a nerd.
also, get cucked by 39th Collete :^))))
no one is defending him but why drag 39th in it??
39th never helped that guy.....................
Blocking people because they are spamming in chat is reasonable.
Blocking because they cannot argue is more like a person who accepts defeat.
(Edit: l'm looking for free bounties [:tongue:] )
well when he knows her from another site and comes here to bully her of course Im going to treat him like shit you muppet
Its a private conversation he posted it not me , you really are a nice guy hulk but you a little thick when it comes to the forums you always have been with those threads you have done , hes playing the hardman so I played the crazyman der
ask anime about his crying in faction chat when I hit his faction , one of his people showed me at the time :P
...
This seems like a bounty worth collecting, on principle.
Ah, the classic collete charm.
Reminds me of the time someone I know asked me to call them a silly name.
I knew well enough not to provoke though.
Lesson of the day, don't mess with collete. I personally keep my distance and avoid getting involved at all, because you will get screwed up.
What a bunch of weird ****s you are.
That feeling when global spills over into General Discussion
Posting Private Messages is bad form.