Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Honour Bar

Started by Nicstroud [832702] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Nicstroud [832702]

I am level 20 yet I don't have my 'Another Brick In The Wall' honour for reaching level 10.

I have a screenshot but can't find an upload feature on this page and don't know how the insert image feature works with pictures on my PC.

I can of course upload it to my profile pictures if that helps but if you look at my profile you can see what level I am anyway.

If there is something I can do to help please let me know but treat me like a simpleton.
Philistine [475622]

You have a picture of your honor bars with the particular award missing on it?

Go ahead and put it onto your profile images. Usually if you don't have something like that, going to the awards tab will trigger it.
Philistine [475622]

Passing to Chedburn.

All I can think of is maybe if you were at 20, quit for a while then came back it hasn't triggered for you yet and would do so at the next level.
Nicstroud [832702]

I think I probably have as I have been at lvl 20 for years and don't really want to level up at the moment.

Is there no other way to trigger it?