Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Your faction story?

Started by 1272266 [1272266] on in Faction Discussion.

42 replies · 1.04k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

A lot of factions and a lot of reasons so will just pick one.

I made a faction before this one some time ago and was asked by head of a couple of factions to join there sub. I did not know the person who contacted me but they looked a solid player and his own faction was certainly strong.

Joined up to the subfaction, enjoyed chaining with them and the faction itself got a bit of notice for its chaining which was nice to be part of.

Then the newsletters came and the complaints.

Give the faction more money...

so we play the games to help raise money. That is not enough more money is needed for our own prizes! People are not on Torn stats! get on there now! how are we supposed to be a top faction if all members are not on torn stats! - almost daily it felt these came in on newsletters and chat I thought just contact the people directly who are not doing what you say, rather than spamming those of us who are trying. - It is not much but repeatedly from leadership just brings it down, every newsletter im thinking what is he going to moan about today.

Then being referred to as 'babies' in chat because of our stats and having a member lord it a bit in chat, I thought **** it I am moving on.

That was quite some time ago and I did like the faction a lot but the above was just too constant for my taste.


Cursed [1901987]

I started off with trying to find a faction that would give me some free xanax, saw one lead by i think Dr Death (or similar) and it said free drugs and free rehab, so i took xanax up until 22% addiction, asked for 3 mil for rehab, didnt get it then left

stayed clear of factions for a month or so, could have joined relentless because a friend invited me, but decided against it.

Then i joined Rawr - best move i made, and it seems bad now but I joined because UE was there for a while and he was a laugh
Kingstown [1957679]

During elimination last year i met Exchange in Knitting Circle and i really liked how he handled things. Contrary to a lot of others that were in there and were playing and communicating in a way that was not appealing at all to me, so i joined UNT. Best decision i made. Exchange went inactive a couple of days later, but still glad i met him. Finding a faction that fits your character can be a real challenge. When reading some of the stories in this topic (paying fees, moaning, belittling, asking for money) i consider myself really lucky to be where i am.

Mentions: Exchange [978092]

RatsCoffin [2045951]

My last faction was at war with like 20 factions so I never got a break from hospital. Was offered a position at my current faction and I took it. Was a good decision. Now I get great advice and tips, useful faction resources and am in hospital no-where near as much.
thestud [1654931]

My interview with Alguem :



Alguem : Do you have huge stats?

Me : Nope.. I'm a noob

Alguem : Do you loads of monies to donate to the faction?

Me : Nope... I'm poor

Alguem : Will you er uhm sleep with me?

Me : hmm kk... but I get to poke too.. sometimes

Alguem : Welcome to PT !!!


DJ__ [268095]

The first faction I joined was Monks of Zen, I then joined OutKasts which started the path to JFK.

From OutKasts I went to Midnight Magic which was my first real taste of warring, I met some good friends including my old hubbeh Hydr0.

VV merged with JFK, and my time at VV/JFK during this time was the best ive had in the game to date. The chaining/warring was crazy, chains that went on for weeks, and great wars with PT/HT. I miss those days!

I moved over to JFK 2.0, at the time they had more war action than JFK so was a fun place to be, again some beastly chaining, and a war with FTW on a monthly basis, lol. How can you not like that? Anyway 2.0/JFK merged together and I was there until 2.1 was formed.

Now in 2.1, we have had our merge with TuS, and the family is looking stronger than ever. Happy days! [:grin:]
KickRocks [1030718]

Most of Odyssey played a similar game together and, as people left that game due to inactive ownership, I slowly started to recruit them as they came here. A few of us were on the same gang/faction in that game but a few others were our competition so it was hard to say how everyone would meld together at the time. Low and behold, it has stuck and we have added a few new members that we didn't know before to the fold successfully. We aren't the strongest or biggest nor will we ever be, but got damn, I love my ****ing faction mates. Why? Cause if I'm feeling shitty for some reason and nothing seems to be going right, I can log on here and someone is bound to make me feel better without even knowing it. Between that and the trust we've all earned with one another is why I continue to keep the faction together. You learn a lot from people when you get stuck in dicey situations with one another. I always said, the people that I had the closet bond with through my early years are the ones I was arrested with lol Tough situations create strong bonds, it's da truff
FALCON [2014817]

the first faction I was in was going no where fast, and with the reset coming, JFB went on a recruiting spree. Thrie messaged me after using us for filler and stomping us, told me what they had to offer and what was expected. I was sold, moved into JFB and have been a bird since, could not be happier with my faction or the people in my faction.
GlitchedZombie [1755703]

i came back to the game after seeing a uni friend paying it so i came back saw he was in IH and he got me in! from there i moved to two factions following friends then came back to PT Group!
Kash [464458]

I was a loner during my first 5 years in torn. Was mostly faction less, had shitty stats and wasn't active just logging in to train and crimes that's it. Things changed when I joined Evil Little F00kers! (ELF). Out of nowhere I was contacted by im2slick4u who invited me to join and I kind of liked the name so I joined. The best decision I have ever made. That is when I learned about factions and chaining and realized that it is actually factions that makes this game stand out.

Once ELF got sold I moved to Wolf Pack along with my former ELF mates. I went inactive again for another 1 and half year until last year in November I came back and joined Wolf Pack again. I see lots of new faces, awesome guys, awesome leaders and I am glad to be part of the Pack.
BFM [1455642]

Welcome back Kash, feels like an elf reunion seeing some of these names pop up more. Would be kind of interesting and fun to have a war sometime and have us all join and see what kind of mischief we can cause these days. Looks like most are still around.






Kash [464458]

Good to see you are doing well. It is almost like a reunion over here in WP as many members are still here. You would be most welcomed if you join even if it is just for war.
Coral [350465]

First factions 10+ years ago were the original Fallen Angels factions. I was also briefly Co for Fallen Angels 4 at one point.



Then I disappeared and went inactive for a while. I came back and some of the people had moved factions or gone inactive, so I found a newer Fallen Angels Faction, although nothing like as active as the originals, and joined them!



Then went inactive again for a while until just before Elimination. Knitting Circle made me feel welcome and finally gave me the want to actually be active!



I got along with everyone really well, and kept in touch with several of them, especially those in JUX, then a couple months later I decided to leave my faction and join JUX where I was greeted with open arms in exchange for regular cock or ball pics! :D



Never been happier! :D
Butterfree [140788]

First faction was SUN like 10 + yrs ago, had a lot of fun and did a crap ton of warring at a young age. Got elected leader but by that time the fac started to split up. Left and joined a training faction for a long time that had a really anti xanax philosophy that ****ed me for a while. Finally left them and joined a 39th training faction, helped lead a bit, left TC again for a long time, came back and joined the new 39th X and have been an active player ever since again. Not going anywhere anytime soon this time around..