Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Kickrocks

Started by Badd1sbiatch [1038075] on in Attacking.

22 replies · 330 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

KickRocks [1030718] ×2 Candyman [1318199] ×2

Badd1sbiatch [1038075]

I am you are all over these boards spreading shit yet blocked people from pm as long as I am getting to you this bad I am winning. You are dismissed.
KickRocks [1030718]

I am sorry, Hoy. Exactly what infraction did I make? Did I bypass the word filter? Did I post images that were against the rules? Please, by all means, let me know what was against the rules in my post versus the ones that came after mine.



Nice to see the mods are still biased ****s