Why would my total Nerve of 35 suddenly drop to 30? I'm totally perplexed. I've had 35 Nerve for years. Any thoughts?
Lost Nerve?
Started by divisional [489936] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Why would my total Nerve of 35 suddenly drop to 30? I'm totally perplexed. I've had 35 Nerve for years. Any thoughts?
You lost some of your crime exp by getting jailed, so your nerve dropped
Jailed 6 times in a month, you're easily perplexed ;)
You need to use glue, so he won't drop...
I didn't realize you could lose Nerve in blocks of 5 like that. Thanks folks!
Your natural nerve bar goes up/down only in increments of five. Stick with the safe crimes to build it back. Getting to 35 nnb again should be quick.
If you have been jailed multiple times recently, the that would explain it. When you attempt a crime but dont succeed, it lowers your nerve by a flat amount, but when you are jailed, it lowers your nerve by a PERCENTAGE. Therefore, if you are jailed multiple times without succeeding, then your nerve is likely to drop. If this is not the case for you and none of the other suggestions help, then I reccomend posting in the bugs and issues forum.
Hope that this was helpful. Thanks.