I'm going to start calling him 'Cookie'. That can be his stage name.
Lingering Insanity +10% & 11%gym +10 item +more
Started by BADD1RIP [1016340] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 2,733 / 2,733 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm going to start calling him 'Cookie'. That can be his stage name.
And scream @ the top of their lungs it don't bother them a bit! Lmao his butthurt shines brighter than the sun!
Bump
Epic farm bro lol
Well it could be -) we need 828 more respect to win and seeing you give about 2 respect per hit and 1.5 mil cash ..makes like 414 more hits on you to go -)
Assuming every hit on kicks has a 1.5m bounty you will earn roughly 621m from it, sounds like a great farm [:sick:]
Rock on sticky!!! All the while Kickrocks is melting down!
Bump
Mentions: Kickrocks
Isn't it past your nap time? Oh right kindergarten doesn't have naptime anymore.
To tell the truth I have grown bored with you so from now on this will be my response to you.âº
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump!