Anyone have any tips for finding items in the city? For example does zooming in effect anything? I also have a few questions like Do items disappear? And how much does awareness affect finding items?
Finding City Items
Started by Salted_Salmon [2056052] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lewis [1312721]
· 5 likes ·
Use the extension "DoctorN" it will tell you what items are on the map and also highlight them for you. No I don't believe they do disappear & awareness merits do improve item finds but I don't know how significantly. …
Mentioned in this thread
Phobos [1982408] ×1
Anyone have any tips for finding items in the city? For example does zooming in effect anything? I also have a few questions like Do items disappear? And how much does awareness affect finding items?
Use the extension "DoctorN" it will tell you what items are on the map and also highlight them for you.
No I don't believe they do disappear & awareness merits do improve item finds but I don't know how significantly.
Links:
[image: doctorn.mrkishi.com] [image: doctorn.mrkishi.com]
NOTE: The Firefox port is still in beta. Make sure to install the latest version from the development channel found at the bottom of the page, as seen on this screenshot.
Link to DoctorN official thread
The use of DoctorN is legal by the way, if you want to never miss items on the map, then this is the way to go!
Mentions: DoctorN v6.5.0 - Definitely not
The best way to increase your city finds is to increase your awareness. Your awareness is what helps you to find items in the city. You can increase your awareness by spending merits on it, and by taking certain education courses. (I think psychology) In order to loo for items, you have to zoom in to find them. I used this method for a long time, but it can get tedious. If you install DoctorN on google chrome, it will alert you when you find an item in the city as well as highlight it.
Hope that this was helpful, Thanks!
for items spam you need login 1 time per day. Items don`t disrepair. Merits don`t give much increase since new items spam system start up so I would not recommend put them on awareness. And use DoctorN it shows if you have items in map.
I'm not seeing any highlighted items. Do I have to turn this feature on? If so were do I turn it on?
If no items are highlighted and there are no messages, it means there are no items on the map to find!
It will look something like this (Keep in mind the highlighted item is cut off in this printscreen, but you can see the notification still):
[image: i.imgur.com]
(Image by Phobos [1982408])
Mentions: Phobos [1982408]
HAHA lol. i remember hearing about the new doctorn champ's gold ak update in global!