I shall occasionally post puzzles on here, first person to solve wins a prize!
No guessing randomly. Anyone thought to be doing so will be banned-Please provide the reasoning behind your answer
Latest Puzzle-
Puzzle 3: Where next?Vienna, Brussels, Prague, Copenhagen, Tallin, Helsinki, Athens, ?Puzzle 2:Finish the sequence: a, a, b, c, e, h, m, ?Puzzle 1:If 1 person can be considered LONELY, but 2 are a NETWORK, how may people do you need for them to become THREATENING?Winners- Puzzle 1: LordBusiness [2052465] You sent some
Xanax to
LordBusiness.
Puzzle2: Prophet_Jonasty[1995840] You sent a
Can of Tourine Elite to
Prophet_Jonasty.
Puzzle 3: You sent a Box of Medical Supplies to MrHi25.
Mentions:
LordBusiness [2052465]
· Prophet_Jonas [1995840]
I've heard this one before, the answer is 10.
LONELY.
NETWORK.
THREATENING.
Well it's a shame that the first post was someone who already knew the puzzle but you are indeed correct, congratulations! I shall send you a prize when I get back to Torn
I think person above me solved it (it was not to hard) and it should disappointing, that first person get it right. Still you owing award for him
Puzzle 2:
Finish the sequence: a, a, b, c, e, h, m, ?
Answer = u
Each letter corresponds to its numerical equivalent a=1, b=2 etc.
You add the number and the number before it to get the next number
h(8) + m(13) = u(21)
The Fibonacci sequence! It is indeed u, congratulations! Damn I must be making these way too easy
Cheers! Thanks!
Puzzle 3: Where next?
Vienna, Brussels, Prague, Copenhagen, Tallin, Helsinki, Athens, ?
Budapest? Tegucigalpa? Port-au-Prince? Victoria?
"No guessing randomly. Anyone thought to be doing so will be banned-Please provide the reasoning behind your answer"
Please select one answer only and explain why you have chosen it. While there are multiple answers that could be considered correct answers, there is only one answer that perfectly fits the sequence
if you look at it then you see that these are all capitals of Countries going fro A-G, so next in line would be H which could be Hungary (Budapest), Hounduras (Tegucigalpa), Haiti (Port-au-Prince), or Hong Kong (Victoria)
Vienna (Austria), Brussels (Belgium), Prague (Czech Republic), Copenhagen (Denmark), Tallin (Estonia), Helsinki (Finland), Athens (Greece), I guess I'll go with Budapest tho since it seems the closest to these places (Hounduras in central Americas, HaitiTegucigalpa and Port-au-Prince are in the central Americas while Victoria is in SouthEast Asia)
Correct! The link between all the countries being that they are members of the EU (hence they are close together)
You sent a Box of Medical Supplies to MrHi25.