you should repost fyi, edited votes don't tend to count in this business
AVALON: Phase 1
Started by 4leap [1973612] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 904 / 904 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
you should repost fyi, edited votes don't tend to count in this business
maybe I believe in reverse gamer's fallacy? also it's just that you seem like less of a noob compared to itsyeboi so you're probably the better lier too. Kept on posting about this
sheesh. how come you didn't want to fight when I was accusing you? i don't think anyone trusts hinotori anyways...
well soon you'll know what team I am, so that'll narrow it down for you. I'm praying that you're a goodie so you can help clear me instead of confusing everyone else more.
Reposting, thanks Hinotori.
?VOTE APPROVED
Right... That's what I said... no reason to trust her (Rainbow) over Daisy... Daisy is more trustworthy at this point than Rainbow...
I wouldn't say either has better or worse posts... For me its just the fact that Daisy was in a successful quest, and in the quest that failed, I feel like we found the two evils (Pinkie and Hinotori)... With Rainbow, we know absolutely nothing aside from how she approved or disapproved.. She disapproved the successful quest, which makes me think she could be evil... I put her at 55-60% likely to be evil...
Because I don't have anything to fight with you about... I have no idea what alignment you are... You could be either good or evil... leaning slightly towards evil but that's more or less based on a hunch...
But we'll know more after this quest as you said..
yes, as well as MrHi's inspection. where do you place him on your evil scale?
MrHi... I'm hovering around 40-45% likely evil... not sure... leaning good but a case can be made against as well...
Relevant Facts:
1) First king... chances are 6 out of 10 to be good...
2) Selected at least 2 evil players on quest
3) Hinotori investigated and alleges he is good...
4)Mr.Hi Approved second quest - which was successful
Thoughts:
IF Hinotori is evil (which really all my theories revolve around), that basically makes anything that comes from her typing fingers untrustworthy... therefore, the investigation doesn't really hold much water and can't get anything out of it
If MrHi were evil, why would he pick 2 evils in his quest? Makes more sense to pick 1 evil... Therefore probably a random selection of questors, thus more likely good... However, there is the chance that he thought one would go success and one would fail... Not as likely but have to account for that possibility....
Also if Mr.HI were evil, why would he approve Quest 2? Likely good as a result of that... but also have to account for the possibility that Daisy or HS97 is evil and slow playing everyone... again not as likely...
Well, approving quest 2 still seems super suspicious to me. If he was good, he had no idea it would succeed. It was still risky to include 2 unknowns (you and Daisy) and only leave one out (pinkie). Yes it worked out, but the ends do not justify the means. On the other hand, if he's a baddie, then he knew it would succeed. He then could have either voted it to make an argument for being good later (but still... ends don't justify means) or he didn't want to seem suspicious by suggesting someone else instead.
He's also been talking a lot, but not adding much to the conversations. Mostly just agreeing with others.
I dunno, I got a weird feeling about him. But I have to put my faith into him being good or else I'm boned. :S
hey I sorta contribute :(, also if you look I agreed with Prophet that the quest was likely a good idea since Hinotori didn't want it. Also I took a risk with HS97 hoping that he was good. Then there was the fact that pinkie was acting weird. Also, I've noticed that usually noobs get vanilla good roles in these games with all the vets getting special roles (at least for town).
Nah its all random... Harana can confirm
But also, this is a new game to all of us... Sort of mafia-like but the rules are different... we're all kind of searching here...
Good point, on quest two... a lot of ways to interpret... but kinda looking at it as a whole, I feel he's leaning good... But could go a lot of ways... Still a lot of game to be played...
Also, need to point out that no matter what Mr.Hi reveals about Rainbow, he could still be either good or bad...
?, me or rainbow?
Both of you really...
but I meant to say... "Also, need to point out that no matter what Mr.Hi reveals about Rainbow, Mr.Hi could still be either good or bad..."
It seems like this game should be easy. But it darn well isn't!!!
i like it! :)
I think we should've gotten another goodie for room of error tho and if someone doesn't play (gamerjed), don seems to want to play now but can't really get involved. Also since you can't do quest 5 if one goodie is queen
*struts around with her new sig*
I like it!
Rawr