Post Dank memes here!!!
Dank Memes
Started by mTrB [1990310] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Post Dank memes here!!!
no
I cringe every time I see or hear people use the word "meme". Nobody knows what it means anymore. I've actually started cutting off friends for calling their shitty MS-paint image macros "memes." It's cold, but someone has to tell them they're cancer.
Facebook ruined the ****ing internet
meme ! meme! MEME!