Anyone here play Wildlands?
I just did a kill from 920m :) playing solo that is!
Is it any good? I had the choice to get this or Horizon: Zero Dawn. I went for the latter and was pleased with my decision, but it did leave me wondering what I'd missed out on.
I love Wildlands :) i think its really good
No, but I did a ball shot from 920m in Sniper Elite.
TT.HowBowDah - Add me bro if you're on PC bro.
Played betas, graphics looked amazing despite performing like shit
Great gunplay (none of that bullet sponge crap from Division)
Massive map
Game was too forgiving (even on extreme)
Hilarious moments: We flew and crashed a plane nose-first in a tree, rammed it free with car & helio, drove into cliff and launched ourselves airborne again to still complete the quest. Also being killed crossing the road by civilians driving around
gonna wait for it to go on sale before buying since once done with quests you are stuck with nothing to do (no pvp)
1019 new Sniper shot made!