Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
woke up to 122 events. Thanks for waiting guys! keep em coming
all paid.
paid me promptly great service :)
Paid me straight away, great service, will be back for more! :)
Thank you so much.
;)
VERY FAST PAID!!! 26 mil!! THANKS
Bump very trusted player :)
Broke now, off to Caymans. will pay later after exam see ya all dw bout the payments
Quick and good payment !!
bump, buying again
Paid me 400k easy money :)
100 losses to go! Bump
back!
paid quickly!!
bump
last day!!
Hello, I'm selling runaways at reasonable price. Please PM/Chat
I'm also willing to trade them 1 for 1 runaways.
I can do them in bulks
Thank you
Exclusiv
[image: i.imgur.com]
b
bump
b
You say to chat with you first, but then I can't because I haven't interacted with you recently? I'm happy to send losses your way though