Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

@it was empty title@

Started by Philistine [475622] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Philistine [475622]

It was designed for Xepa4ep so he could quickly understand what I was getting at, I hadn't really intended for other people to post on it.

And as the earlier example was removed by the person who inadvertently created it, I had to make another.