I got a car, but does it do anything (other from being sold)? Can I equip it somewhere?
Car???
Started by Fortifi [2059103] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I got a car, but does it do anything (other from being sold)? Can I equip it somewhere?
You can get a racing licence, and race with it.
You can join car racing if you got license which you can get from points building.
You can get a license and race with it, but you're gonna have to start with a E class car and eventually get up to A class.