Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forum Posts/Karma

Started by Mike [911406] on in General Discussion.

21 replies · 246 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Mike [911406] ×1

Mike [911406]

Looks like Ched cleaned up some posts from years ago, I used to have 5500+ posts and 334 karma (I had more forum score when that system was around.

Looks a lot better! Thanks Ched
Forum posts 352 (334 karma)
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Looks like they forgot the people that haven't logged on since the new forum was released though. [:sick:]
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

went through the top 50 in torn stats so it''d get updated and noticed it... people with 1500+ days inactive who magically would have 15k posts in the new system or something stupid xD
Mat-Senpai [952164]

Tornstats still thinks bogie has 20k+ posts but actually has 7k in game, i'm assuming you mean it's not updating on tornstats? It seems to be working fine on torn itself though.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Tornstats only updates on pageview of the person, once per 24h tops, or if the faction is force updated (which in this case it is, bogie has been on 7.8k posts for a few hours >.>)
manic [1554958]

Strange, I wondered the same thing.

About mine that is, not your life.

That would be just weird...
Mike [911406]

I used to have over 15k forum score..

I was sad when I came back and saw 0 karma.. So this was a decent tweak
Mat-Senpai [952164]

hit my rating limit with you, surprising

Also i did think it was a bit of a lie, isn't the first time numbers have been said to be massive and when looking they become tiny.