Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leaving Torn

Started by phLOx [451848] on in General Discussion.

147 replies · 2.4k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 148 / 148 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lewis [1312721]

Chances are regardless of if you give your stuff away. You'll still be tempted to return.

You have SSL, so you won't even need money for drugs.

If you're going to quit, use your money on boosters before hand, or do what others have said and invest in stock or the bank.

Join the army before you quit, so if you're gone for a long time you'll accumulate a ton of army points. If you ever come back you can do a ton of spies to rebuild (if you decide to give away your money), or you can use the points for a stat jump.


LordSam [1900989]

CONGRATULATIONS.

Sponsor an event... which the winners will sure remember and participants also enjoy.

and Have a good real life thrill too.
Adrenalinas [1974447]

Buy stock blocks that gives med pack/drugs packs/ edvd / fhc / grande pack/ lottery ticked/ lawyer card (in this way you will have some $ when you come, back and trust me you will come back.



But if you really want give up all yours staff away buy dp`s and small explosive deceives put them in parcels and make explosive deceives look like dp`s when make lottery and send random parcels for winners it will be lottery and Russian roulette in same time :D
shak [1592807]

Look for deserving factions that are active and trying to get ahead god knows torn needs it. They all need fhcs and cans to chain and at least feel like they can belong et al the constant war shit going on. Giving a mill to a noob does make their day giving billions to an up and coming faction can have a decent impact. Check the city page turn on territories and see where they are in the scheme of things. To most if does not seem like much but to a few it could help a lot in the long run.

If you going to give/waste the cash then make an impact good luck.
saeed [1826888]

stick literally every penny you have in the Caymans, join an oil thats at least 7* for teh 10% increase. log in once every 2-3 days for 10 seconds and logout. see how much money you make :p
Sky [380980] Committee Committee

I think you should just stay, set yourself some new ambitious goals, meet new people, and enjoy the game.

Torn needs veteran players, losing people like you might not seem like a big deal, but over time we feel the effects.

I encourage you to find something to enjoy on here and keep going.


Satan [612696]

I found myself in your position a year ago. The reason I still play is because every time I achieve a goal I set a new one, no matter how unreasonable.

I set the goal to afford an oil rig in 1 year. I got there in 3 months.

I set the goal of achieving 10 stars as quickly as possible. I did it in about 15 weeks.

Now I set the goal to build a hof faction.
Stylin [1474127]

check the trading forum & trade chat

find players who dont have much cash thats putting in a lot of time and effort to make money via trading and whatever else..

those the guys that deserve a nice boost.



i dont understand how players say torn effects real life..you can login into torn anywhere if you have smartphone so not like you have to be trapped behind a computer in your house to play. i wouldnt quit.. to much time + effort put into it, just take a break, come online on mobile, train/crimes then go off.



ive talked with a few players in the past that quit and give everything away, then they come back a few weeks/months down the line wondering why **** they gave everything away.. /facepalm